Madhya Pradesh government always runs many important schemes from time to time for its people. One of these schemes is “mp Vikramaditya nishulk yojna”. This scheme has been run keeping in mind the education of poor students. Through this scheme, even the children of poor household can easily take their education to a higher level.
MP Vikramaditya Nishulk Yojna
MP Vikramaditya Nishulk Yojna has been run by the government of Madhya Pradesh in the state of Madhya Pradesh to expand the field of education and to provide higher education to the poorest of the poorest children who are very meritorious. Due to this scheme, poor meritorious students of this state will be able to get higher education due to government’s help and financial assistance. This is the basic objective of this scheme.
Due to this scheme, financial help will be available for the welfare and studies of poor students. With the coming of this scheme, it will be very easy for the poor meritorious students to fulfill their goals. Due to this scheme, he will be able to fulfill his dream and he will also be able to complete his higher education. This scheme will prove to be a boon for the students of Madhya Pradesh, especially the poor students.
Under this scheme, those poor students whose family financial income is less than ₹ 42000 annually will be provided financial assistance for education by the Madhya Pradesh government. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.25 hundred is provided every year to the meritorious students of class XII. Those poor students who have got 60% or more marks in class XII will get the benefit of this scheme.
Through Mp Vikramaditya nishulk yojna, financial assistance will be provided to the students for pursuing their graduation. The amount to be given to them under this scheme will be sent directly to the account of the university or college. In this way, the amount received under this scheme will be utilized properly and the student’s education will be done well.
Eligibility for Mp Vikramaditya Nishulk Yojna
Following eligibility is mandatory for Mp Vikramaditya Nishulk Yojna :-
- 1. It is mandatory for the student to take advantage of this scheme to be 12th pass and also must have more than 60% marks in 12th class.
- 2. The beneficiary applicant should be a resident of Madhya Pradesh, only then he will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- 3. This scheme has been implemented for pursuing graduation, for which the general category student will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- 4. Therefore, the student taking benefit of this scheme should be from the family belonging to the general category.
- 5. The annual income of the family of the applicant taking the benefit should be less than 42000.
- 6. If an applicant wants to participate in this scheme for financial help in postgraduate, then the annual income of his family should not be more than 120000.
- 7. The student taking the benefit of this scheme should be regular in the school, only then he will be able to get the benefit of this facility.
Required documents related to the application
The documents required for Vikramaditya Free Education Scheme are as follows:-
- Essential certificates related to educational qualification
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Benefits and Features of Vikramaditya Free
Education Scheme The benefits and features of this scheme are as follows:-
- The main feature of this scheme is the educational development of economically weaker students.
- To provide financial help to the financially weak students.
- To help the students who belong to the general category and are poor to get their graduation level education i.e. to provide free education.
- To motivate the economically weaker general category students to continue their studies.
- Through this, efforts should be made to make economically weak students strong and self-reliant.
- Through MP Vikramaditya Nishulk yojna, financially weak students of general category who get 60% or more marks in Intermediate, an assistance amount of 2500 rupees is provided to them.
- This assistance amount is sent to the eligible beneficiary through DBT in the direct account.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance is provided in the higher education of the students of the family of the general category living below the poverty line.
- Through this scheme, assistance is provided to the eligible student in getting higher education.
- Due to this scheme, financially weak students do not have to leave their further education incomplete.
- This scheme has been brought by the Madhya Pradesh government to fulfill the dreams of financially weak students and to continue their higher education.
- The application for this scheme is done through online mode.
Process to apply online in MP Vikramaditya Free Scheme.
- To apply for MP Vikramaditya Free Scheme, first you have to open the scholarship website.
- As soon as you open the website through the link given above, the option of “Student Corner” will appear in the above menu. Open it and click on Register Yourself option.
- As soon as you click on the option of Register Yourself, then a new page will open in which you will get the option to enter the number of your Aadhar card. In this you will have paste your 12 digit adhar number.
- As soon as you enter your Aadhar card number, then OTP will come on the mobile number registered with that Aadhar card. After entering that OTP ko further process will start.
- As soon as you reach the next page, a registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill the information asked in this registration form completely. After that click on Register option.
- After completing this registration process, you will have to login with your email id and password.
- As soon as you open this portal through your email id and password, you will see the option of Apply / View Application, on which you have to click.